Thursday, April 30

Praise Is Good For The Soul


Recently Asher Paul Roth came out with a track which aims at the vision of critics and haters that have thrown some kind of shit at him. Asher goes on to tackle the subject of being compared to Marshall Mathers and compliments Eminem on his lyrics and taking the spot in the music industry as one of the most influential artists far before Asher was even able to get a hard on. I've had a few friends ask me what my thoughts on Asher were and from the get go I've told them that they should place their highest bid on him because he's going all the way. Asher is confident with what he's coming to the picture with and he is ready to bare all to show you his true colors. So confide in him and you'll probably end up satisfied. Praise on...

Asher Roth - As I Em (Ft. Chester French)
Just finished one of my finals and my mind is in need for somekind of medicine. Ahhhhh here's something soothing for all of us

Dj Schmolli - Wicked Wedding (Riot B-More Fix) - Billy Idol x Chris Isaac

No comments: