Wednesday, August 25

Lupe Fiasco new tracks

Lupe has been slightly absent from the mainstream recently trying to come up with a new name for his album. Then he's gotta start working on it... j/k Originally titled LupE.N.D, the album has undergone several changes to what now is called Lasers = Love always shines remember to smile. Several of the tracks from Lasers have been leaked already some as early as Jan 2010 so I am a bit late with this. The album features Kenna as well as The Neptunes, i'm sure there are some others that we aren't aware of yet as well. Three tracks for you below from the new album, check them out and grab them if you'd like. Lupe is one of the few artists that I can thoroughly enjoy listening to the whole album so I'm personally stoked for this bad boy to drop. Like many albums, Lasers is tied down until Lupe's label decides that it is time to cut it loose. At the end of the day the boss is the man who signs the checks I guess...

Lupe Fiasco - I'm Beaming


DiggySimmonsXLupeFiascoXPharrell - Oh Yeah


Lupe Fiasco - Go To Sleep





Get them all right here ----> DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tryin to get my energy from ma inna g. LUPVE