Thursday, February 4

Swedish Fish

Calvin Harris is super Swedish as my friend Nick@Nite put recently. I can dig that though. Calvin's vocals are really soft hitting but the synth trance melodies that have starry eyed intermissions accompany the vocals oh so very well. One of my top 5 songs to drop currently is a remix of Calvin's I'm Not Alone. I can't see many people disliking Calvin so i'm throwing a bunch of tracks at you, eat them up my friends. Don't forget to put a napkin on your lap and in your pants. Basically Calvin likes to mesmorize you and then drop hotness on your face.

Calvin Harris - You Used to Hold Me



The Ting Tings - Great Dj (Calvin Harris Remix)
download



Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone (Extended Mix)
download



Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone (Three Fingers Remix)
download



Calvin Harris - Stars Come out
download



No comments: