Tuesday, March 23

Bud errr i mean Dub



Went to Colorado this past spring break and guess how many dispensaries they have just in Boulder alone?! ~150 or so!! Yea it's outta handle.
NEWAY - thought I'd take a break from studying and post some heavy dubstep tracks as well as some other favorites.

If you're into the Dubstep then you have probably heard of Rusko by now, no not the municipality in Finland but the "human bass tornado" leading the pack of dubstep producers with some of the highest energy and most danceable (as danceable as dubstep gets) dubstep out there. He recently released a remix of California Love and I'm digging it! He's also remixed Amanda Blank's "Might Like You Better" and it's heavy, believe me. I just came back from changing my underpants.
I'm also so stoked about this remix of Toxic, yea I said toxic, by Brittney. One of the most heavily remixed songs of our time. STATEMENT, don't argue. Anyways, I'm pretty sure that 16Bit made Brittney shit her self when he released this song. Don't even bother listening to it unless you have a sub hooked up. you'll understand once you hear it.
The last tasty treat that I have for you guys is a track by the Beach Boys. I didn't know this but the Beach Boys were f'in crazy! They did lots of drugs and stuck board wax in places it doesn't normally go haha jk. But my friend Mark B sent this to me and I've been addicted to the style and mix this song goes through. Stanton Warriors from London took Good Vibrations and made them vibrate hella hard. Beach boy creme vibe that just drops so incredible hard to a grind-fest not meant for the young or the elderly.

Rusko - Da Cali Anthem
Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io


Amanda Blank - Might Like You Better (Rusko Remix)
Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io


Brittney Spears - Toxic (16bit Remix)
Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io


Beach Boys - Good Vibrations (Stanton Warriors Remix)
Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io


Get them all here

No comments: