Thursday, April 29

MIA

So after being gone from the music scene for a little while due to maternity leave M.I.A has come back a different woman. Like many artists, M.I.A has grown up and left the silly Gangalng/Paper Planes episode of her life and will most likely be making music with a different intent now. Her recently surfaced video has a lot of buzz around it right now and it is being taken down from some sites because viewers find it pretty disturbing. In my opinion it's quite an eye opener! M.I.A doesn't make a physical appearance in it but her voice guides the camera along. I won't try to go into what I think this video means but I'll leave you with it below so you can watch for yourself. Also for your listening pleasure below is Tic Toc with Rye Rye and M.I.A. throwing the verses at you.



Tic Toc - Rye Rye & M.I.A. | Download

No comments: