Saturday, July 18

Pacific Division: Church League Champions

To get to the point. These dudes are what you need to be listening. Dope Rhymes, dope Beats, what more could you want? ©Little Brother. I've already posted some Pac Div stuff you can check out here and here. And don't sleep on Swiff D on the production side. He. is. Ridiculous. And finally what I've been waiting for is the Church League Champions mixtape, which might as well be an album imo. So check this out if you know what is good for you and get up with Pac Div.

01. Dick Vitale
02. We The Champs (Duke v. Carolina)
03. Pac Div
04. Mayor
05. For You
06. No No
07. Knuckleheadz
08. Whiplash
09. Underdogs (interlude)
10 Shut Up
11. Young Black Male
12. Never
13. Back

DL-"Church League Champions Mixtape"

If you know me, you know I had to put this up, this shit is too funny.
Pac Div- No Homo

1 comment:

Charisse said...

I forgot I've been waiting for thisssss.